10' x 10' High Peak Frame Party Tent - White
Our 10' x 10' High Peak Frame Tents are designed for a quick and easy setup. This stylish, sleek High Peak Frame Tent doesn't need to be set up on grass -- it can be set up in a parking lot or on other asphalt surfaces with one of our stake drivers (sold separately). Their size and elegant look make them ideal for outdoor events such as vendor booths at fairs, craft shows, flea markets, trade shows and similar events.
In addition to their aesthetic appeal, these High Peak Frame tents are popular because they have fewer fittings and parts than traditional a pole or frame tent. High Peak Frame tents have no center poles or obstructions that touch the ground in the center of the tent, instead using cross cables and a frame tension design to optimize room for accommodating guests or equipment. The 2.5" diameter heavy-duty, commercial grade tent frame is constructed from 1/8" thick anodized schedule 40 aluminum that provides more strength than using raw aluminum. Anodized aluminum is highly resistant to rusting, corrosion and also protects it from oxidizing. This measure means that your tent poles will not leave any unsightly stains on your tent top and extends the longevity of your tent.
The tent tops are made our best quality, 16-ounce blockout PVC Vinyl coated material that is 100% waterproof, as well as resistant to mold, mildew, and flame. All panels on the top are bonded with 1" heat-sealed, overlapping seams for added strength and durability.
- 8 Guests for Sit-down dinner
- 10 Guests for Buffet-style dinner
- 12 Guests for Cathedral (row) seating
- 17 guests for Cocktail party
- 8ft tall. The finished size height of 8ft sidewalls is 7ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
SET UP VIDEO FOR 20 X 20 HIGH PEAK FOR YOUR REFERENCE - WE HOPE YOU FIND IT USEFUL!.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Our best quality 16 ounce PVC-coated polyester material
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Cast aluminum corner fittings
- 2.5" anodized aluminum frame
- Frame tension design with tension cables and optional flag
- Eliminates side poles and center pole - which provides more space
- Tension cables cross from corner to corner to support the center mast
- 8' Tent Legs
Safety: We only sell or distribute tents that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- Single Piece Tent Top
- 10' x 10' Tent Frame
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Tent Frame Type||High Peak Frame|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt , Concrete, Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||10' x 10'|
|Tent Area||100 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 17 Guests - Standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||16oz PVC Vinyl (580 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||Yes|
|Overall Tent Height||13' 8"|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Longest Component||9' 3"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.
other top rated products