10' x 20' PE Weekender West Coast Frame Party Tent - White
Our 10' x 20' Weekender West Coast Frame Tent was made for fast and easy setup and is perfect for both commercial and residential use. You can use these tents for everything indoor and outdoor events, like vendor booths at trade shows, fairs and other similar places. They also make great additions to parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal gatherings, baptisms and more.
West Coast Frame tents also do not require center poles, which provides optimal space inside the structure for guests and equipment. Our Weekender West Coast Frame Tents feature a sturdy 1.5" diameter galvanized steel frame and fittings, with the steel fittings manufactured from 1.25" schedule 40 steel pipe and finished with a zinc plating.
The tent top is made from translucent PE material that is resistant to water and UV light. They feature 1" heat-sealed overlap seams, and bungee ball ties to keep the top on. There are also replaceable polyester sidewall ropes fastened with polyester webbing to allow for the addition of sidewalls (sold separately). Identification labels are heat bonded to each top.
10' x 20' West Coast Frame Tent Capacity
- 16 people for sit-down dinners
- 20 people for buffet-style dinners
- 25 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 40 people for a cocktail party
Please Note: Our Weekender Frame Tents comes with a 90-day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects
PE Tent Features:
- Galvanized steel frame, rust & corrosion resistant
- Durable metal connectors
- Polyethylene (PE) cover water resistant
- UV protection, blocking up to 90% of the sun
- All tops have sidewalls ropes to hang sidewalls
- Stakes for strength and stability
- All necessary hardware included
- Storage bags included
- Full instructions and care manual included
- Easy to set up
- Ideal for short term commercial and recreational use
- Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND.
- Secure your tent properly with straps and ground pegs.
- The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind, and never leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on.
- Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
- This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Tent Frame Type||West Coast Frame, Single Tube|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||10' x 20'|
|Tent Area||200 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||16-40 people|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||Standard PE|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||No|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.