10' x 20' West Coast Frame Party Tent - White
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP AT A FUTURE DATE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALES REP FOR MORE DETAILS.
Looking for a high quality, easy-up tent that is durable enough to provide dependable everyday use? This 10' x 20' West Coast Frame Party Tent was designed for fast set up and tear down and is versatile enough for both indoor and outdoor use. These industrial-grade tents are most-often used for outdoor events and vendor booths at fairs, trade shows and other similar venues. They also make great adds for other outdoor parties, such as weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal parties and baptisms.
A West Coast-style frame tent differs from other party tents on the market because of its unique expandable system. This means that the same components, pipes and fittings can be used to build a variety of different sizes. Many rental customers prefer this system: with only five different pipe lengths and six different fittings, West Coast-style tents can be used to assemble eight different common tent sizes. This means that as your business and rental company grows, there is no need to purchase a brand-new tent every year. Instead, you can simply acquire the additional pieces to expand this system to accommodate larger crowds and uses.
West Coast frame tents also do not require bulky center poles. This allows for optimal space inside the structure for both guests and for equipment. West Coast frame-style tents feature a rigid anodized aluminum frame and galvanized steel fittings. The steel fittings are manufactured from 1.25" schedule-40 steel pipes and are finished with a high-quality zinc plating. These commercial-grade frames also use a 2" diameter single tube anodized aluminum pipe, which is a great lightweight alternative to steel that is resistant to rust and oxidation. This prevents your tent poles from leaving stains on your tent tops, ultimately extending the life of your tent.
The tent top is made from 16-oz. block-out PVC vinyl that is resistant to mold, mildew, flame and is 100% waterproof. The top also features 1" heat-sealed overlap seams, 2" nylon webbing and multi-layered reinforcement at all pole locations for maximum durability and longevity. Although all necessary hardware and equipment are included in this tent kit, sidewalls are not. This allows you to choose the right size and style (window or solid styles) that is right for your setup. Replaceable polyester sidewall ropes fastened with polyester webbing are also available to allow for the addition of sidewalls (sold separately). Identification and flame certificate labels are heat bonded to each top.
Capacity of the 10' x 20' West Coast Frame Tent
- 16 people for sit-down dinners
- 20 people for buffet-style dinners
- 25 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 40 people for a cocktail party
- 7' tall; finished size height of 7' sidewalls is 6' 7"
- Sidewalls are available in 10', 15', 20' and 30' lengths
- Sidewalls are available in solid and window styles
Tent and Table is here to help you find the right party tent, supplies and accessories. Whether you're looking for a convenient addition to your business for shows or wanting to expand your tent rental business with a great party tent option, we can help with exceptional one-on-one service. Just reach out!
Warranty information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. The warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. The included warranty also does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40° Fahrenheit.
- Expandable system, allowing for additional parts to be purchased to enlarge your tent, rather than buying a whole new tent
- Our Best Quality 16oz block-out PVC vinyl multi-piece tent tops
- Tent tops are resistant to mold, mildew, flame and are 100% waterproof
- Anodized aluminum pipes are rust-resistant and prevent oxidation
- Galvanized steel interchangeable fitting system
- All seams are heat sealed and have a 1-inch overlap
- Multi-layered reinforcement at all pole positions
- Most parts are interchangeable to other manufacturer's west coast frame tents
- Freestanding frame that has a higher wind load than traditional pole tents
- Includes a 6" x 6" base plate for each leg for anchoring to asphalt. (This does not replace the need for ground staking, it is only for securing the leg to the asphalt)
Safety: We only sell or distribute tents that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- Single Piece Tent Top
- 10' x 20' Tent Frame
- 6 - 3/4" x 30" Steel Stakes and Rope
Tent Leg & Pole sizes:
- Tent Legs - 6' 8"
- Hip Rafters - 6' 10"
- Rafters - 4' 11"
- Spreaders - 9' 4"
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Tent Frame Type||West Coast Frame, Single Tube|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt , Concrete, Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||10' x 20'|
|Tent Occupancy||Up to 40 Guests - Standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||16oz PVC Vinyl (580 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||Yes|
|Overall Tent Height||9' 6"|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Side Pole Height||6' 8"|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||2""|
|Longest Component||9' 4"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.
other top rated products