20 x 20 High Peak Frame Party Tent - White
This versatile 20' x 20' High-Peak Frame PVC Party Tent is designed for quick and easy setup and can be assembled anywhere - on grass, in convention centers for indoor tradeshows, in parking lots for concession businesses and more. This high-peak party tent is a stylish unit that is easily assembled and secured by one of our high-quality stake drivers (sold separately). Their size and classic look make them ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor events and are a smart and useful addition to party tent rental businesses.
In addition to their aesthetic appeal, these high-peak frame tents are popular because they have fewer fittings and parts than traditional pole or frame tents. This 400 sq. ft. tent has an eave height of 8'. High-peak frame tent units have no center poles or obstructions that touch the ground in the center of the tent; instead, they use cross cables and a frame tension design to optimize room to accommodate guests and/or equipment. The 2.5" diameter heavy duty, commercial-grade frame is constructed from 1/8" thick anodized schedule-40 aluminum. This premium construction provides more strength than the use of raw aluminum: anodized aluminum is highly resistant to rusting, corrosion and oxidation. Over the long run, this rust resistance and long wear will ensure that your tent poles will not leave any unsightly stains on your tent top and will greatly extend the longevity of your tent.
The one-piece tent top of this premium unit is made of our best quality 16-ounce blockout PVC vinyl. This provides 100% waterproof shelter that is resistant to mold, mildew and flame. All panels on the top are bonded with 1" heat-sealed, overlapping seams for added strength and durability. All necessary tent components are included in the purchase of this tent; however, sidewalls must be purchased separately.
- 33 guests for a sit-down dinner
- 40 guests for a buffet-style dinner
- 50 guests for a cathedral (row) seating
- 80 guests for a cocktail party
- 8' tall; the finished height of 8' sidewalls is 7' 7"
- Sidewalls are available in 10', 15', 20' and 30' in length
- Sidewalls are available in both solid and window styles
Tent and Table is your go-to for all your party tents, event products, tarps and anchoring accessories. For over 35 years, we have provided our customers with high-quality products and the best one-on-one support. Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us. Our customer service is available for English-speaking customers at (716) 317-4388 or Spanish-speaking customers at (716) 907-4001.
SET UP VIDEO FOR 20 X 20 HIGH PEAK FOR YOUR REFERENCE - WE HOPE YOU FIND IT USEFUL!.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Our best quality 16 ounce blockout PVC vinyl
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Cast aluminum corner fittings
- 2.5" anodized aluminum frame
- Frame tension design with tension cables and optional flag
- Eliminates side poles and center pole - which provides more space
- Tension cables cross from corner to corner to support the center mast
- 8' Tent Legs
Safety: We only sell or distribute tents that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- Single Piece Tent Top
- 20' x 20' Tent Frame
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Tent Frame Type||High Peak Frame|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt , Concrete, Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||20' x 20'|
|Tent Area||400 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 80 Guests - Standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||16oz PVC Vinyl (580 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||Yes|
|Overall Tent Height||16' 9"|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Longest Component||9' 3"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.
other top rated products