20' x 20' West Coast Frame Party Tent Top - White
Need to replace your old, worn out or damaged party tent tops? If so, there's no need to purchase a complete frame and unit. Save money and reduce waste by purchasing our replacement 20' x 20' West Coast Frame Party Tent Tops from Tent and Table. These West Coast-style frame tent tops are constructed from the finest 16-oz. commercial-grade PVC vinyl and are meant to withstand the rigors of constant set up and tear down that occurs over the course of a busy rental season. The West Coast-style tents differ from other party tents in that they do not require the use of a center pole, which will ultimately accommodate more guests and equipment.
This one-piece vinyl tent replacement top is made with a durable PVC material that is resistant to mold, mildew, tears and flame. It is 100% waterproof and provides coverage for 400 sq. ft. of space. Additionally, all panels have been bonded with 1' heat-sealed overlapping seams to ensure the utmost durability and strength. With heavy-duty aluminum reinforcement plates on the inside and outside for support, it's no wonder why these tent tops are some of the best tent tops available in today's party tent industry. With proper care and maintenance, these durable tent tops are going to have the kind of longevity that puts other available options on the market to shame.
These tent tops feature attractive scalloped valances that are bonded with vinyl binding and have sidewall ropes permanently attached. Tent sidewalls are sold separately in different styles (including windowed or solid) should you ever want to add these pieces to your tent for additional versatility.
Please note: This listing is for only the single piece tent top. Complete tent kits, tent poles and other party tent replacement parts and accessories are all sold separately. Need help determining whether or not this is the right party tent replacement top for you? Don't hesitate to contact Tent and Table. Our knowledgeable customer service is here to help. For over 35 years, we've provided our customers with trusted products and one-on-one service.
Warranty information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. The warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. It also does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40° Fahrenheit.
- One-Piece Top
- Our best quality, 16 oz Block-out Vinyl
- 100% Wateproof
- Heavy duty aluminum reinforcement plates on the interior and exterior put our tents ahead of the competition
- Tops are made with mildew resistant, flame retardant material
- Reinforced aluminum plates sewn into top all points for heavy-duty installation
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location
- Side curtain rope line is replaceable if needed
- 2" Vinyl webbing reinforcements to and from all poles
- Detailed installation instructions are sewn into tent top storage bag
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Compatible Tent Usage||Premium West Coast Frame Tent|
|Tent Frame Type||West Coast Frame, Single Tube|
|Tent Components Included||Tent Top only|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||16oz PVC Vinyl (580 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Size||20' x 20'|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.