20' x 30' PVC Weekender West Coast Frame Party Tent - White
Please Note: Weekender Tents are recommended for residential (at home) usage but can be used commercially with professional installation.
This 20' x 30' Weekender West Coast Frame PVC Tent from Tent and Table is designed for fast and easy setup. Although it is recommended for residential (at home) use, it can also be used commercially with professional installation. This versatile party tent is a great, economical choice for both residential and short-term commercial use and is a must-have for all kinds of both indoor and outdoor applications. Use for vendor booths at trade shows and information booths or concession stands at fair or sporting events. This tent also makes a great addition to parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal gatherings, baptisms and more.
These West Coast frame-style tents do not require the use of center poles. For that reason, this tent allows for more room inside the structure for guests and equipment. Our West Coast-style frame tents feature a sturdy 1.5" diameter galvanized steel frame and fittings, with the steel fittings manufactured from 1.25" schedule 40 steel; each pipe is finished with a zinc plating.
The tent top is made from strong translucent PVC material that's 100% waterproof and provides UV/MR/FR protection that blocks up to 90% of the sun. It is resistant to mold, mildew and is flame-resistant to the National Fire Protection Associate's standards. The tent features 1" heat-sealed overlap seams and bungee ball ties to keep the top on. There are also replaceable polyester sidewall ropes that are fastened with polyester webbing to allow for the addition of sidewalls (sold separately). All necessary hardware is included in this tent package. Sidewall packages and must-have add-on options are available at an additional cost from Tent and Table.
Capacity of the 20' x 30' Weekender West Coast Frame Tent
- 50 people for a sit-down dinner
- 60 people for a buffet-style dinner
- 75 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 120 people for a cocktail party
- 7' tall; the finished (hemmed) size height of these sidewalls is 6' 7"
- Sidewalls are available in 10', 15', 20' and 30' lengths
- Sidewalls are available in both solid and window styles
Please note: Our Weekender frame tents come with a 90-day limited warranty against manufacturer defects.
Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. The warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. It also does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40° Fahrenheit.
Tent and Table is your go-to for all your commercial and residential party tent needs! Shop here for a wide range of tent styles and sizes, tent repair and maintenance kits as well as all the anchoring products needed to maintain and secure your tent.
- Galvanized steel frame, rust & corrosion resistant
- Durable metal connectors
- PVC top cover heat-bonded at the seams, 100% waterproof
- UV/MR/FR protection, blocking up to 90% of the sun
- All tops have sidewalls ropes to hang sidewalls
- 5/8" x 24" Hook Stakes for strength and stability
- All necessary hardware included
- Storage bags included
- Full instructions and care manual included
- Easy to set up
- Ideal for short term commercial and recreational use
- Includes a base plate for each leg for anchoring to asphalt (This does not replace the need for ground staking, it is only for securing the leg to the asphalt)
- Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND.
- Secure your tent properly with straps and ground pegs.
- The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind, and never leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on.
- Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof.
- This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Tent Frame Type||Weekender West Coast Frame|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt , Concrete, Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||20' x 30'|
|Tent Area||600 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 120 Guests - Standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||14oz PVC Vinyl|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||1.5"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.
other top rated products