20' x 30' Weekender Standard Canopy Pole Tent - White
Please Note: Weekender Tents are recommended for residential (at home) usage but can be used commercially with professional installation.
Please Note: Pole tents are best suited for setup on grass or soft surfaces. Pole tents may be utilized on blacktop or asphalt, but it will require the use of heavy duty stakes and a stake driver for drilling into the ground. Usage on concrete surfaces is not recommended.
Looking for a lightweight party tent that can be assembled with minimal tools and packed up and transported without the need for a truck or trailer? Need a tent that is best suited for grass and soft surface setup? Our 20' x 30' Weekender Standard Canopy Pole Tent is the answer. This standard party pole tent will provide approximately 600 sq. ft. of shelter for your next outdoor event and will accommodate up to 120 standing guests. Along with its lightweight construction, its quick and easy setup process, easy transport and simplified tear down, this is a party tent that will be in demand throughout the outdoor event season.
These commercial-grade Weekender standard pole party tents feature galvanized steel tent poles and a single, one-piece tent top that is constructed from commercial-grade, 14 oz. translucent vinyl that is 100% waterproof and is resistant to mold, mildew and flame. All panels are bonded with durable 1" heat-sealed overlapping seams and have attractive scalloped valances that are bonded with vinyl binding. Guy ropes are spliced at all pole locations. The tent top has sidewall ropes that are permanently installed and are designed for the simple deployment of sidewalls. Sidewalls, sold separately, are available at Tent and Table in a couple of styles (windowless and windowed) as well as in several lengths. In addition, these tents are so lightweight that they are shipped with standard ground service, so there is no need to schedule freight deliveries or worry about unloading a big, heavy tent from the back of a trailer.
This Weekender Party Pole Tent is great for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal parties, graduations and other outdoor events. It is best made for soft surfaces; although it may be utilized on blacktop or asphalt, it will require the use of heavy-duty stakes and a stake driver needed to drill into the ground. Use on concrete surfaces is not recommended. Although these tents are recommended for residential use, they can be used commercially with professional installation.
All necessary hardware (sidewalls are not included) is included in this 20' x 30' Weekender party tent purchase. Tent and Table also provides you with the one-on-one customer support you need to find the right product suitable for your specific need. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information or have your questions answered about the type of party tents available for sale on our website.
Please note: It is recommended that the supplied rope is only used for staking. Ratchet straps are not recommended to be used with this Weekender standard pole party tent.
- 50 people for a sit-down dinner
- 60 people for a buffet
- 75 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 120 people for a cocktail party
- 7' tall; the finished size height of 7' sidewalls is 6' 7"
- Sidewalls are available (sold separately) in 10', 15', 20' and 30' in length
- Sidewalls are available in both solid and window styles
Warranty information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. The warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. It also does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40° Fahrenheit.
- One-piece top
- Our best quality, 14 oz. translucent vinyl.
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat-sealed overlapped seams.
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding
- Sidewall rope permanently installed.
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location.
- Includes poly top and side pole bag.
- Heavy duty 2-piece 1.25" steel side poles.
- Heavy duty 4-piece 1.75" center poles.
- Steel Hook tent stakes.
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- 1 - Single-piece Tent Top
- 1 - Complete Tent Pole Set
- 14x - Steel Hook Tent Stakes
- PE Storage bag for tent top and poles
- Plastic tension block included for tightening tent ropes.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Tent Frame Type||Weekender Pole Tent|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt (with Stake Driver), Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||20' x 30'|
|Tent Area||600 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 120 guests - standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||14oz PVC Vinyl|
|Custom Printing Available?||Yes|
|Overall Tent Height||12' 9"|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Center Pole Height||12.5'|
|Center Pole Outside Diameter||1.5"|
|Side Pole Height||7'|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||1.25"|
|Longest Component||4' 1"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.