30' x 90' Single Tube West Coast Frame Party Tent, Sectional
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP AT A FUTURE DATE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALES REP FOR MORE DETAILS.
Maximize your event space with our 30' x 90' West Coast Frame Tent. These Party Tents were designed for fast, easy setup and are durable enough to withstand constant set up and takedown during a busy rental season. These versatile tents are typically used for large outdoor events like weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal parties, graduations, and more.
What separates a West Coast frame tent from other party tents on the market is that West coast frame tents are an expandable system. This means that the same components, pipes, and fittings can be used to build a variety of different sizes. Many rental customers prefer this system because with only 5 different lengths of pipe and 6 different fittings they can assemble 8 different common tent sizes. So as your business and rental company grows, there is no need to purchase a brand new tent every year. You can simply acquire the additional pieces to expand this system to accommodate larger crowds and uses.
West Coast Frame tents also do not require center poles, which provide optimal space inside the structure for guests and equipment. West Coast Frame Tents feature a rigid anodized aluminum frame and galvanized steel fittings. The steel fittings manufactured from 1.25" schedule 40 steel pipe and finished with zinc plating. All our west coast frames use a 2" diameter single tube anodized aluminum pipe. Anodized aluminum is a lightweight alternative to steel that is resistant to rust and oxidation, which prevents your tent poles from leaving stains on your tent top, extending the life of your tent longer than other styles.
The 6-piece sectional tent top is made from 18 oz block-out PVC vinyl that is resistant to mold, mildew, flame and is 100% waterproof. They feature 1" heat-sealed overlap seams, 2" nylon webbing, and multi-layered reinforcement at all pole locations for maximum durability and longevity. There are also replaceable polyester sidewall ropes fastened with polyester webbing to allow for the addition of sidewalls (sold separately). Identification and flame certificate labels are heat bonded to each top.
- 270 people for sit-down dinners
- 338 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 540 people for a cocktail party
- 7ft tall. The finished size height of 7ft sidewalls is 6ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Expandable system, allowing for additional parts to be purchased to enlarge your tent, rather than buying a whole new tent
- Our Best Quality 18oz block-out PVC vinyl multi-piece tent tops
- Tent tops are resistant to mold, mildew, flame and are 100% waterproof
- Anodized aluminum pipes are rust-resistant and prevent oxidation
- Galvanized steel interchangeable fitting system
- All seams are heat sealed and have a 1-inch overlap
- Multi-layered reinforcement at all pole positions
- Most parts are interchangeable to other manufacturer's west coast frame tents
- Freestanding frame that has a higher wind load than traditional pole tents
- Includes a 6" x 6" base plate for each leg for anchoring to asphalt. (This does not replace the need for ground staking, it is only for securing the leg to the asphalt)
Safety: We only sell or distribute tents that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- 1 - 15' x 30' Right End Top
- 4 - 15' x 30' Mid Section Tops
- 1 - 15' x 30' Left End Top
- 30' x 90' Tent Frame
- 16 - 1" x 36" Steel Stakes and 2" Ratchet Straps
Tent Leg & Pole Sizes:
- Tent Legs - 6' 8"
- Hip Rafters - 21' 10"
- Rafters - 16' 1"
- Spreaders - 14' 4"
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Tent Frame Type||West Coast Frame, Single Tube|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt , Concrete, Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||30' x 90'|
|Tent Area||2700 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 540 guests - standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||Six Piece|
|Top Material||18oz PVC Vinyl (620 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Overall Tent Height||14' 6"|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||2""|
|Longest Component||21' 10.5"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.