4' x 18' Poly Tarp, Firewood Cover
Expected back into stock SOON! CONTACT YOUR SALES REP FOR SPECIFIC DATES
Our Moose Supply Water Resistant Wood Pile Poly Tarp Covers are designed for covering woodpiles/firewood piles, construction, landscaping, and as ground covers. These medium-duty poly tarps are constructed with a strong 10 x 10 cross weave that is 5 mil thick, utilizing a triple layer system of woven and laminated polyethylene that has heat-sealed edges and rope-reinforced hems to provide top-notch strength and durability.
These poly tarp covers were designed for all-weather use with rust-resistant aluminum grommets approximately every 3 feet. These tarps are laminated to resist water, tears, and mildew and feature arctic flexibility, making them able to stand up to the toughest of cold weather conditions.
Disclaimer: All of the tarp sizes are "Cut Sizes" - the industry standard. The "Finished Size" is usually 6" shorter on each side. For example, a 25' x 33' tarp has a Finished Size of 24' 6" x 32' 6."
- Strong 10 x 10 cross weave fabric, made with 3 layers of medium-duty woven and laminated polyethylene that has a 5 mil thickness
- Edging that is heat sealed and reinforced by polyethylene rope in the hems.
- Versatile, multi-purpose and all weather usage that is resistant to water, tears and mildew.
- Rust resistant grommets approximately ever 3 feet for securing and tie downs
- Arctic Flexibility
- Covering and protecting woodpiles and firewood
- Farming and Rancher usage
- Construction and landscaping jobs
- Short-term Canopy covers
- Hunting sites
- Backyard covers
- Trailer covers
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Size||4' x 18'|
|Cut Size||'3'' 6"" x 17''6""'|
|Color||Green / Brown Reversible|
|Weave||10 x 10|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.
other top rated products
Login and Registration Form