40' x 160' Single Tube West Coast Frame Party Tent, Sectional
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP AT A FUTURE DATE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALES REP FOR MORE DETAILS.
Maximize your event space with our 40' x 160' West Coast Frame Tent. These Party Tents were designed for fast, easy setup and are durable enough to withstand constant setup and take down during a busy rental season. These versatile tents are typically used for large outdoor events like weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal parties, graduations and more.
What separates a West Coast frame tent from other party tents on the market is that West coast frame tents are an expandable system. This means that the same components, pipes, and fittings can be used to build a variety of different sizes. Many rental customers prefer this system because with only 5 different lengths of pipe and 6 different fittings they can assemble 8 different common tent sizes. So as your business and rental company grows, there is no need to purchase a brand new tent every year. You can simply acquire the additional pieces to expand this system to accommodate larger crowds and uses.
West Coast Frame tents also do not require center poles, which provides optimal space inside the structure for guests and equipment. West Coast Frame Tents feature a rigid anodized aluminum frame and galvanized steel fittings. The steel fittings manufactured from 1.25" schedule 40 steel pipe and finished with a zinc plating. All our west coast frames use a 2" diameter single tube anodized aluminum pipe. Anodized aluminum is a lightweight alternative to steel that is resistant to rust and oxidation, which prevents your tent poles from leaving stains on your tent top, extending the life of your tent longer than other styles.
The 8-piece sectional tent top is made from 18 oz block-out PVC vinyl that is resistant to mold, mildew, flame, and is 100% waterproof. They feature 1" heat-sealed overlap seams, 2" nylon webbing, and multi-layered reinforcement at all pole locations for maximum durability and longevity. There are also replaceable polyester sidewall ropes fastened with polyester webbing to allow for the addition of sidewalls (sold separately). Identification and flame certificate labels are heat bonded to each top.
- 640 people for sit-down dinners
- 800 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 1280 people for a cocktail party
- 8ft tall. The finished size height of 8ft sidewalls is 7ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Expandable system, allowing for additional parts to be purchased to enlarge your tent, rather than buying a whole new tent
- Our Best Quality 18oz block-out PVC vinyl multi-piece tent tops
- Tent tops are resistant to mold, mildew, flame and are 100% waterproof
- Anodized aluminum pipes are rust-resistant and prevent oxidation
- Galvanized steel interchangeable fitting system
- All seams are heat sealed and have a 1-inch overlap
- Multi-layered reinforcement at all pole positions
- Most parts are interchangeable to other manufacturer's west coast frame tents
- Freestanding frame that has a higher wind load than traditional pole tents
- Includes a 6" x 6" base plate for each leg for anchoring to asphalt. (This does not replace the need for ground staking, it is only for securing the leg to the asphalt)
Safety: We only sell or distribute tents that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- 1- 20' Right End Tent Top
- 6- 20' Mid Section Tent Top
- 1- 20' Left End Tent Top
- 40' x 160' Tent Frame
- 40 - 1" x 40" Steel Stakes and 2" Ratchet Straps
Tent Leg and Pole Sizes
- Tent Legs - 7' 8"
- Hip Rafters - 14' 4"
- Rafters - 21' 10"
- Corner Rafters - 10' 4"
- Spreaders - 9' 4"
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Tent Frame Type||West Coast Frame, Single Tube|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt , Concrete, Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||40' x 140'|
|Tent Area||6400 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 1280 guests - standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||Eight Piece|
|Top Material||18oz PVC Vinyl (620 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Overall Tent Height||17'|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Side Pole Height||7' 8"|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||2""|
|Longest Component||21' 10.5"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.