72" Rectangle Seminar Wood Folding Table
- Buy 10 for $116.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for $110.49 each and save 15%
Our high-quality 6-foot Rectangular Wood Folding Seminar Tables are a popular choice for offices and public venues. These 72" tables were created using a CNC machine, meaning that they are high-precision crafted and every table is engineered to be exactly the same, every time they are manufactured. This makes for superior quality and ultimate consistency, while also enabling the easy replacement of broken and damaged parts.
Our heavy-duty folding tables are constructed from 3/4" thick birch plywood that has been sanded smooth without voids or patches and sealed on both sides with a tough, protective polyurethane finish. It features aluminum edging that has been high-pressured crimped to the tabletop without the use of any adhesives, providing not only a beautiful finish but reduces the instance of moisture penetrating into the wood. This rectangle folding table has full-length wood runners and wishbone-style folding legs that are attached directly to the tabletop with flush flat head carriage bolts.
The legs of this folding table were created using 1" diameter, 16 Gauge cold-rolled steel that has been powder-coated to reduce rusting over time. These legs are positive locking, which means that wiggling and vibrating will not work to loosen the locking mechanism while in use. Plastic glides have been pressed into the leg ends to prevent scuffing and marring of your floor surfaces and hinged diagonal brace on the legs allows for these tables to fold flat, making for efficient, stackable space-saving storage and easy transport to and from events.
Our 6 foot commercial wood folding tables are designed with unsurpassed excellence and meant to stand up to the abuse of constant set up and tear down. Not only is this seminar folding table durable enough for the everyday rigors of commercial usage, but this table can be utilized in the home for setting up your party and event plans. It's ideal for usage in banquet halls, training rooms, seminar settings, for use with hotel buffets and it makes an exceptional table for the office. Outfit your business with our commercial-quality folding tables today!
Please Note: Flush-flat carriage bolts are visible through the clear-face tabletop surface, so it is recommended that a tablecloth be used to cover these from the display of guests.
Please Note: Minimum order quantity for this style of table is 2 units, and they are sold in multiples of 2 tables only.
Warranty Information: Our wooden tables come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. This warranty does not cover misuse.
- Table Top - Constructed 3/4" thick clear faced plywood made from birch wood, sanded smooth without voids and patches, sealed on both sides with a protective polyurethane finish.
- Aluminum Edging - High-pressure crimped to the top without no adhesives for beautiful finish and prevents moisture entry
- Folding Legs - Created using 1" diameter, 16-gauge, cold-rolled, silver powder-coated steel tubing
- Under structure - Wishbone-style folding legs and full-length wood runners
- Height/Width - 30" Tall, 18" Wide
- Created with a CNC machine for high-precision quality and consistency
- All metal parts are powder coated to reduce rusting
- Folding legs and wood runners secured to top with flush flat head carriage bolts, lock washers, and nuts.
- Hinged diagonal brace allows table legs to fold for space-saving storage and easy transport
- Positive locking legs in opened and closed positions
- Continuous weld joints
- Black plastic glides pressed into ends of legs
- Stackable for use with table carts or or storage
|Table Top Material||Birch Plywood|
|Table Frame Material||Cold-Rolled Steel|
|Standing Table Height||30" Standard Height|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.
Login and Registration Form