72" Rectangle Wood Folding Banquet Table
Precision crafted, space saving, technically engineered: Our premium 6' (72" long) Rectangular Wood Folding Banquet Table is a popular choice for use in your rental and catering businesses. These 30" tall and 30" wide industrial-grade tables were each manufactured using a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. This means that each table produced is precision crafted and engineered to be exactly the same. This attention to detail provides superior quality and ultimate consistency; it also enables simple replacement of broken and damaged parts.
Our commercial-grade 6' wood folding table is designed with unsurpassed excellence: these units are meant to withstand the everyday use and abuse of constant set up and tear down. Not only is this banquet folding table durable enough for the rigors of commercial use, but it can also be utilized in the home for setting up residential parties, block parties and other at-home special events. Our 72" tables are ideal for use in banquet halls, training rooms, seminar settings and in hotel buffets; they are also great additions as office tables to create additional workspaces.
This heavy-duty folding table is constructed from 3/4"-thick birch plywood. The surface of our 6'-long table has been sanded smooth and crafted without voids or patches. Each side is sealed with a tough, protective polyurethane finish. It features aluminum edging that has been high-pressured crimped to the tabletop - without the use of any adhesives - providing not only a beautiful finish but reducing any moisture penetration that may compromise the wood during use, causing damage. This rectangle folding table has full-length wood runners and wishbone-style folding legs that are attached directly to the tabletop with flush flat head carriage bolts.
This folding table's legs are made from powder-coated 16-gauge cold-rolled steel (which prevents the chances of rusting over time) and each measure 1" in diameter. These legs are positive locking, which means that wiggling and vibrating will not loosen the locking mechanism while in use. Plastic glides have been pressed into each leg's end to prevent scuffing and marring of your floor surfaces. In addition, the legs' hinged diagonal braces allow for these tables to fold flat. This allows for efficient, stackable and space-saving storage for transport both to and from events.
This versatile 72" table is a must-have for many different types of businesses. This rectangle folding table will accept our 6' bar-top riser (sold separately), which instantly transforms this table into a temporary bar top for events. Check out our other sizes of commercial grade folding banquet tables available, including our 48" (4') banquet tables and our 96" (8') tables. Enjoy personalized service, fast shipping and great support on every purchase from Tent and Table. We are your one-stop location for all your event needs and carry a huge selection of tables, inflatables, tents and more.
Please note: Flush-flat carriage bolts are visible through the clear-face tabletop surface, so it is recommended that a tablecloth be used to cover these from the display of guests.
This rectangle folding table can accept bar-top risers, transforming this table into a temporary bar top for your events (sold separately)
Warranty Information: Our wooden tables come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects. This warranty does not cover misuse.
- Table Top - Constructed 3/4" thick clear faced plywood made from birch wood, sanded smooth without voids and patches, sealed on both sides with a protective polyurethane finish.
- Aluminum Edging - High-pressure crimped to the top without no adhesives for beautiful finish and prevents moisture entry
- Folding Legs - Created using 1" diameter, 16-gauge, cold-rolled, silver powder-coated steel tubing
- Under structure - Wishbone-style folding legs and full-length wood runners
- Height/Width - 30" Tall, 30" Wide
- Created with a CNC machine for high-precision quality and consistency
- All metal parts are powder coated to reduce rusting
- Folding legs and wood runners secured to top with flush flat head carriage bolts, lock washers, and nuts.
- Hinged diagonal brace allows table legs to fold for space-saving storage and easy transport
- Positive locking legs in opened and closed positions
- Continuous weld joints
- Black plastic glides pressed into ends of legs
- Stackable for use with table carts or or storage
|Table Top Material||Birch Plywood|
|Table Frame Material||Cold-Rolled Steel|
|Standing Table Height||30" Standard Height|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.