Heavy Duty Dolly Monster Mover
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP AT A FUTURE DATE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALES REP FOR MORE DETAILS.
Transporting large, bulky items has never been easier with the Monster Mover. This hand truck dolly has a massive 1,200 lbs load capacity and a huge 30" x 30" extended base plate to accommodate even the largest of items. Move inflatables, portable toilets, propane tanks, roofing materials, tables and chairs or anything that requires a whole lot of heavy-duty muscle.
This heavy-duty hand truck is constructed from powder-coated, All-American steel with an industry-leading 3/4" axle diameter that provides maximum strength for hauling the heaviest loads. With multiple handle areas, huge 13" front pneumatic tires, your big, bulky loads can be moved around with ease. It comes with a pair of 10" rear closed-cell tires that will never go flat. Big jobs that require moving large, heavy items are just no match for the easy to operate Monster Mover.
Monster Mover Truck Features:
- All-American, Heavy-duty Steel Construction
- Powder-coated finish protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- 1,200 lbs mega load capacity
- Easy to operate design to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Multiple Handles so there is always a spot to grab and push the cart
- Industry-leading 3/4" axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Reinforced Rear Panel with Steel square tubing provides additional strength
- 30" x 30" Extended Base Plate provides room for anything from portable toilets to tents
- Angled Side Panels with round tubing provides even more room and capacity for the cart
- 13" Pneumatic Front Tires for easier rolling.
- 10" Rear closed-cell tires that will never go flat.
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Pounds)||1200|
|Foot Plate Diameter (Inches)||30|
|Foot Plate Width (Inches)||30|
|Axle Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Tire Type||Closed-Cell Foam|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.